Hellfire Pass Today
Hellfire Pass has a lot to offer, close by you can take the train and ride across the world famous Bridge over the river Kwai.
Plenty of beautiful things to see and do, it is a must do historical site and one to tick off the list of must do’s.
- See Hellfire Pass and get a close up on what the conditions were really like
- Explore the Bridge over the river Kwai
- Take the train on the “Death Railway”
- Get a close up and explore all the historical sites
- Plenty of activities close by, Monkey feeding, Elephant Riding, River rafting and the Tiger Temple.
Below 1 Day Tours Photos 2 and 3 Day Tours Photos 2 Day Tour Photos 3 Day Tour PRICE For all Tours Includes: Driver, Van, Guide and lunch.Gate fee paid Tiger T and Floating
Vehicle is a Modern High Top Van with A/C Television Surround sound / Payment is on pick up from your Hotel. (Private Tour can Design your own Tour)
OTHER options:: Elelephant riding and River rafting 300 Baht each Limosine Service: Toyota Camry New 2006 add 1000 Baht per Day